Ocean Blue News Blog
By Sammy Longriver
It started with the simple idea of creating a new packaged water brand that is kinder to the planet and gives.
Boxed Water is Better Because...
Sustainability matters. We want to change the way water is packaged and enjoyed.
1. We are the first national company to offer an alternative to plastic water bottles.
2. We obsess over providing the purest water in the most sustainable way.
3. We help the planet: planting trees, cleaning beaches, and more.
4. We are optimistic. We believe a small change can make a big impact.
5. We cleanup beaches nationally with Ocean Blue Project.
Sustainable by Design
Roughly three-quarters of each of our boxes is made of paper, fully recyclable and free of BPAs and phthalates. Our paper comes from well-managed forests which are continually being replanted to replace harvested trees, helping offset our carbon footprint and allowing us all to breathe easier.
Boxed Water is a member of 1% for the Planet in partnership with the National Forest Foundation. Together, we’re working to protect the planet by planting a million trees within five years. Since 2015, we’ve been partnering with the National Forest Foundation to plant trees in National Forests through our 1% For the Planet membership. To date, we've planted over 612,000 trees. Take a picture, spread the word. Make an Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook post featuring Boxed Water using the #ReTree hashtag and we’ll plant two trees on your behalf.
Boxed water is better
Volunteer with Ocean Blue and Boxed Water at the next beach cleanup event.
3 Night Beach Hotel Vacation Giveaway by Adrift Hotel and Spa: Click the Link Below to find how you can win your next beach getaway!
Thank you for sharing the Ocean Blue News!