Ocean Blue Blog
100 steps plasticfree life plasticfree
So many trees ready to be planted! Thank you everyone for taking part in the "Gift A Tree" Project.
Ocean Blue will send you a photo of your donated tree by email.
If you are not already a Ocean Blue Project Member sign up, our goal is to grow our support of members to 3000 members from the Albany, Corvallis, Oregon communities by 2018.
We will be opening a internship office in Corvallis, Oregon and the Ocean Blue Project national headquarters will be located in Bend, Oregon.
Seven ways to become a Ocean Blue Project Member!
1. Gift A Native Tree to a local planting project. ( $5.00 dollars per month for 10 months ) Each Member basically donates 10 native plants or Trees to the project. You will also receive a OBP T Shirt and maps for where your trees are planted!
2. Donate larger amounts that will fund education projects, like coastal clean ups, river clean ups. You can choose the State for which your donation will be implemented.
3. Host a Community or Service Learning Project at a Beach or a your favorite River with Ocean Blue Project.
4. Fundraiser for Ocean Blue Project by collecting donations door to door or place a donation jar at your local business.
5. Pledge to pick up two pieces of litter everyday for one month!
6. Hold awareness signs and take photos! Express your self with Ocean Blue and we will share your voice!
7. Take nature photos and Ocean Blue will publish your work! Send Photos to Volunteer@OceanBlueProject.org
Thank you for sharing the Ocean Blue News!