Ocean Current Map
Articles about the environment websites
Plastic of Ocean Facts
Together we have the power to protect the ocean one stream and one beach at a time!
share a photo, article, or your resume with ocean blue ~ Up Load Page:
The Answer is we only have one global Ocean and with the ocean covering 71 percent of the earth, this divides the ocean into 4 districts Oceans and we just added the Sourthern Ocean which makes the World have five oceans. Read More:
Why Is China Litter Found In Oregon?
If you are picking up in Oregon and finding litter from China this is why?
Our world consist of one shared world and one shared ocean.
The World is made up of 70% water and leaving only 30% land mass. With this said most everyone lives on a coastal city and its vital to keep our trash out of the Sea.